You are responsible for paying assessments to the Association each month. In return, the Association is responsible for providing a number of services to the entire community. By law, we are required to provide these services to each unit, whether they are current on payments or not.
Services we provide, included in your assessment payment:
- Landscape mangagement, mid-April - mid-November
- mowing grass
- clipping bushes
- fertilizer & weed killer applications
- minor garden maintenance
- Arborist services, spring & summer
- trimming trees
- Emerald Ash Borer treatment & prevention
- tree health services
- Exterior building maintanance, excluding non-shared elements like windows, doors, garage door, chimney, air conditioner
- Garbage and recycling collection, weekly, no stickers or additional payment required
- includes 1 large item per unit per week (no white goods, unless you call and arrange with Groot directly)
- Collections will be delayed up to one day around an observed holiday: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas. If the holiday falls on a Sunday there will be no collection on Monday and services will be delayed one day for the remainder of the week. If the holiday falls on a Saturday there will be no change to your regular pick up day. If a holiday falls on a weekday service will be delayed one day later for the remainder of the week.
- Snow Removal - mid-November - mid-April
- snow plows will clear driveways after 2" of accumulation in a single event
- also, hand shoveling for sidewalks, porches, etc.
- Driveway repair, sealcoating